elppá - Atlantic Blue - Vegan Appleskin™ Shoe
Before placing your order please check your measurements against our sizing guide.
Rethinking the classic white tennis shoe, the upper material of our shoe is made from a vegan material called AppleSkin™.
It's a material that is made using repurposed apple waste from the juice industry in Bolzano, Northern Italy. Organic and recycled materials were consciously chosen where possible.
On the lateral side of the model, Sampla is embossed using gold foil with our shamrock logo neutrally embossed on the heel tab. This classic silhouette was responsibly hand produced by artisans in Portugal. Nice, simple, sustainable and made to last.
Included in the box:
- Pair of vegan shoes (from a limited small batch)
- An Indigenous tree planted
Organic cotton Sampla tote bag
*Free doorstep delivery to all customers in the EU & UK.
- Appleskin™ Upper: Upper: AppleSkinTM: Apple (48%) Organic cotton (19%) coated with bio-based PU (17%) Polyester (14%) natural pigments / colouring (2%). - Made in Italy.
- Lining: Fine PUR coating on microfibre base (breathable vegan - suede like material) - Manufactured in Spain.
- Handmade Midsoles: We use a vegan Toflex welt with a recycled nylon stitch that connects the sole to the upper of the shoe.
- Recycled - Removable Insoles: 60% recycled thermoplastics recovered from the automotive industry (seat production), 40% PU foam - Manufactured in Spain.
- Laces: Certified organic cotton - Manufactured in Portugal.
- Packaging: 100% recycled box / plastic free / fully biodegradable - FSC approved, Manufactured in Portugal.